What I'm Hacking On
I am an Engineering Manager at Facebook supporting a team of full stack developers building collarative tools for advertisers. In the past I've worked for Improbable, Amazon, Yamaha and Mind Candy. If you would like to get in touch, please contact me on LinkedIn.
Being a father of two I don't get much free time, but when I do I like to hack on Open Source, here are some of the projects I'm proud of maintaining or contributing to:
- jonnyreeves/fetch-readablestream - Compatibility layer for efficient streaming of binary data using WHATWG Streams
- improbable-eng/ts-protoc-gen - Protocol Buffers Compiler (protoc) plugin for TypeScript and gRPC-Web.
- jonnyreeves/as3-vanilla - Extract strongly typed Objects from dynamic objects without writing a single line of code!
- jonnyreeves/jquery-Mustache - Mustache templating plugin for jQuery.
Recent Blog Posts
- Getting Proper Stack Traces with Mocha and TypeScript
- Using Chai with TypeScript and Mocha
- Injecting into Constructors with TypeScript Decorators
- Injecting into Methods with TypeScript Decorators
- Basic Typescript Dependency Injection with Decorators
- Hello Typescript and Mocha!
Find more posts in the archive.