What I'm Hacking On
I am the lead front-end developer at Improbable working on SpatialOS. Me and my team hack with React, Redux, ThreeJS and Golang. In the past I've worked for Amazon, Yamaha and Mind Candy. If you would like to get in touch, please contact me on LinkedIn.
Things I've Open Sourced
- ts-prop-injection - Basic Typescript Dependency Injection with Decorators.
- chunked-request - Compatibility layer for efficient streaming of chunked-transfer encoded responses.
- as3-vanilla - Extract strongly typed Objects from dynamic objects without writing a single line of code!
- jquery-Mustache - Mustache templating plugin for jQuery.
Recent Blog Posts
- Configuring my Windows 10 Home Server
- Redux Middleware
- npm-shrinkwrap Sucks
- Integration Testing with Golden Masters
- Simple Webpack Prod and Dev Config
- Pre-commit Hooks in SmartGit
- Testing Setting HTTP Cookies in Go
- Shrinkwrap your NPM Dependencies
- MySQL Getting Killed on Low-end VPS
- Don't (always) npm install -g